Wednesday

Chavah ~ To Speak Forth Truth

Passing on what I know today...not because He is changing, but because I am.

January 26, 2005

Father you said seek first the Kingdom of God and all these other things would be added to me. What are “these other things”?

~~~ All that you need to accomplish what I am calling you to do. All the financial need yes, but much more than that. It is also all the emotional and scripturally sound support. For what good does it do if I give you abundance financially and yet you are not strong emotionally or spiritually? You would just become one more talking head. You would have the finances to freely go out and preach My word but many are preaching what they say is “ My word” but are not spiritually grounded. They are preaching out of a different spirit. They have a lawlessness about them that has made them dangerous. It would have been better for them to not have had the ability to preach. For I will no longer be mocked by false prophets, by false teachers, by shepards that presume to speak on My behalf but teach the people to have lawless hearts. They are more interested in having you follow their ways instead of my ways. I will remove them. My people will no longer be raped and pillaged by them. I will restore My ancient paths; I will restore my prophets and priests.

Jeremiah 16:19-21

19 O Adonai, my strength and my fortress, My refuge in the day of affliction,

The Gentiles shall come to You From the ends of the earth and say,

“Surely our fathers have inherited lies, Worthlessness and unprofitable things.”

20 Will a man make gods for himself, Which are not gods?

21 “Therefore behold, I will this once cause them to know,

I will cause them to know My hand and My might;

And they shall know that My name is Adonai. (Emphasis added)

I am crying out to My people to come out of her, to return to Me and I will return to them but only a remnant will hear; only a remnant will return for there is a famine in the land. But the day is coming when there will no longer be a famine in the land for I am rising up a true priesthood who will speak the truth; who will call the people back even as King Josiah did, a Josiah generation who will restore the ancient boundaries and call the people to repentance. And when the true word of Yahweh goes forward if the people continue to harden their hearts and not return I will no longer have mercy on them, for then they will have heard; then they will have chosen to harden their hearts.

____________________________

LOMMOY ~ Less of Me More of You

No comments: