Tuesday

Chavah ~ To Speak Forth Truth

Passing on what I know today... not because He is changing, but because I am

January 25, 2005

Father I thank you for today, you are the King of the universe. You are the Alpha and the Omega, He who was, He who is and He who is to come. You truly are the breath beneath my wings. Without your presence the very atoms of my being would cease to exist.

~~~ You are right I hold all things together. Nothing exists that I am not aware of. Not only do I set the stars and the moons in their places, but I determine the very rhythm of the earth. But the world has forgotten my rhythm. They have abandoned my calendar. They have forsaken my Sabbaths, my festivals and my new moons. I put these in place as touch stones on the path of life, as memorial places for man to stop and remember me. But they have forgotten my appointed times, they have abandoned the rhythm of life that I established and they have created their own rhythm, a rhythm in sync with the ways of the world. It is hard for them to hear My voice, because My voice floats on the rhythm of life that I created and when they are on the rhythm of the world instead of My rhythm it is distracting, conflicting. It’s like having two radio stations playing at the same time. You never hear either one clearly. You must return to My calendar of life, My rhythm for your life.

Zechariah 1:3-4

3 “Therefore say to them, ‘Thus says the Lord of hosts: “Return to Me,” says the Lord of hosts, “and I will return to you,” says the Lord of hosts.4 “Do not be like your fathers, to whom the former prophets preached, saying, ‘Thus says the Lord of hosts: “Turn now from your evil ways and your evil deeds.” ’ But they did not hear nor heed Me,” says the Lord.

________________________________

LOMMOY ~ Less of Me More of You

No comments: