Thursday

Chavah ~ To Speak Forth Truth

Passing on what I know today...not because He is changing, but because I am.

I CHANGE NOT ~ Three simple words and yet some how we have missed them. How is it Father that three of the most important words in the whole of Scripture , three words that should give us immense comfort and safety in our lives, and yet we have dismissed them so easily?

~You are right I AM the same yesterday, today and forever. My consistency is something you can count on even when there appears to be nothing but change all around you, for it is you that are changing, the world that is changing, but I change not. All of creation is changing. The question is, are you changing into My image and likeness or the image and likeness of the world, because all things are changing, except Me.

--I believe you Father when you say that we are changing from glory to glory, that we will manifest your presence in the earth. I just feel like we have lost the template. We have forgotten the design. When we turned from your commandments, your statues and created our own set of religious laws, it feels like we have become the very thing you despised. Help us return to your ways Yahweh, help us see your Pattern Son as He truly is, not as how we have created Him to be. Instead of our being created in His image and likeness we have instead tried to create Him in ours. We forget that you were first and foremost a Hebrew, (one who crossed over), the Son of a Hebrew God, the Spirit that spoke through Hebrew Prophets. A man that was perfect in every act of righteousness, wholly set apart. How could you have been anything else? You were the embodiment of Torah, of your very instructions in righteousness? No wonder you were so angry when the Pharisee adulterated the Torah, changing it, adding to it, using it to manipulate the people. The very place of safety, the very boundaries for a safe and set apart life, the ark that you created for your people and the Pharisees tried to change it. That seems like Noah trying to tell You how to build the ark.

But are we not just as bad? We have lead the people to believe the Torah was something different than it is, and in the process have we not told them to abandon ship? To get out from the ark of your covenant, the very place of safety you created for us. No wonder the enemy has had so much success battering the Body. We are out of the boat, but not because you told us to be. Peter could not have walked on water when he got out of the boat if You had not commanded him to. Yet we think we can ignore your commandments and decide for ourselves whether we even need the boat. ~~~~ Faith without works is dead.

~ Yes daughter that is why I am restoring my ancient boundaries in this hour. For the days ahead are coming when the consistency of my Torah will be my people’s safety. Did I not protect my people Israel every time they returned to me, to my statutes and my commandments? Did I not fight for them and be their God once more? Did I not say the same about my church? That I would shake them in this last hour, even as I said that I would shake Israel from the Gentile Nations were I scattered them when they turned from My ways. So I am shaking the Church from the Gentile practices that they have fled to. They have made my Torah a reproach in the earth instead of seeing it as the place of safety that it is. They have made it a place of bondage instead of a place of great freedom.

Do they not see I must return my Body to my Torah, my statues, my commandments? Did they not remember that I said in the kingdom to come we would be doing those things, that we would be keeping the feasts and celebrating Shabbat together for a thousand years and into eternity? They will be caught off guard and confused when my kingdom comes if they do not learn the ways of My Kingdom now.

Why did they not believe “I change not”?~
_________________________________

LOMMOY ~ Less of Me More of You (John 3:30)

No comments: