Sunday

Chavah ~ To Speak Forth Truth

Passing on what I know today...not because He is changing, but because I am.

January 23, 2005

Recently the Lord has been speaking to me again about the significance of the Tabernacle in our lives, of abiding in His presence. I realized for the first time that it is a place where we learn of the awesomeness of the Father. Where His Presence dwelled for years, guiding the people of Israel. And how through the sacrifice of His Son Yeshua, I can more intimately know the Father and come into a relationship with Him not just as Abba Father, the father I knew when I was a little girl and wanted something from the loving arms of my father. The Father whose arms I would crawl up into when I needed comforting… That little one, hopefully, I will always be, but now I can come to know Him as a young women, someone that He is soon trusting to run the affairs of His household with His Son. Someone who He adopted, and raised in His household. Someone He is grooming to marry His only Son and co-rule His kingdom with Him.

Yeshua said He came to glorify the Father, can my purpose be anything else? If He is my Bridegroom can our union have any other purpose?

Even as a bride leaves her mother and father and joins herself to her husband’s household so must I learn the ways and be joined to my Husband’s household. I must learn the things that please my beloved’s Father, my Father.

In my initial salvation experience, when I was born- again, “PASS(ed)OVER from death to life, I came to know Yeshua as my savior, my betrothed... Soon after, during my years in the Charismatic Church, I met the Ruach of Elohim – the Spirit that was sent to set me apart. To teach me the ways of my Beloved’s household, to write the order of the household on my heart, so that my new household would not be a foreign place to me. But now the bridegroom is coming and soon I will be living with my beloved in His Father’s household.

I know, to honor the Father and come into a deeper relationship with Him I must learn more about the ways of His household. This will please my Beloved.

______________________________

LOMMOY ~ Less of Me More of You

No comments: