Tuesday

Chavah ~ To Speak Forth Truth

Passing on what I know today...not because He is changing, but because I am

All that can be shaken will be shaken

January 4, 2005

When I was sitting at my desk last Wed.Dec 29th I had an amazing thing happen. Suddenly my desk and the room around me started shaking almost in waves. Similar to the feeling you have when there is an earthquake.

It was very startling and I asked the Lord what that was all about as I immediately knew it was in the spirit realm and not another earthquake in the natural.

This is what the Lord spoke to me:

The Truth that is being released in the earth today is going to be like an earthquake when it hits the church. She has cried out for me to open the eyes of her understanding and that is what I am doing. But it will feel like an earthquake. It will shake the very core of what she has believed. And like in the natural, this earthquake will also produce a tsunami that will wash over the face of Christianity changing the face of it even as the tsunamis in the East have changed the face of that landscape. As the truths that I am revealing in this hour pour forth they will also case great death and destruction to the soul. All that is not of Me will be washed away and what is left will be pure and holy and cleansed.

Many will curse the truth and cry out against the earthquake of their souls, but it must happen. All that My Bride is and all that she believes must come into perfect harmony with My truth. But the process will be difficult.

After the Lord spoke this all I could say was give us the strength to pursue you Lord with all our strength and hang on during the times of stripping.

___________________________
LOMMOY ~ Less of Me More of You

No comments: