Tuesday

Experiencing the Glory Realm

Passing on What I know today... not because He is changing but because I am.
__________________________________
A friend asked me how you access the "glory realm" Not sure it is something you can learn, it is more something you experience. Focus on spending time just listening to worship music, not as background music when you are studying, but just sit and listen and worship. Ask Him for his Presence. I know you have experienced His Presence, I have seen it. The more you practice that, the more you will begin to see, sometimes it just starts with feeling his presence. The glory realm is that realm where He abides, deep within you. Focus on Him and He will show up. This can not be accomplished by study, in fact as important as study is it can sometimes push His Presence out.

_________________________________
LOMMOY ~ Less of Me, More of You

No comments: