Sunday

Passing on what I know today... 
not because He is changing but because I am.
___________________________
Why do I always know what to do but have so much trouble doing it? I know how to eat more healthy and exercise more. I even want to, but still I struggle. 

Am I more interested in fulfilling my own gluttony and laziness, than, being in shape, so that I can give my most, my best to the kingdom. 


Today when I was walking, (first time in a while), I was aware of how each passing moment that I let pass, is one more moment for my body to break down, and me to have little left to be fit and healthy enough to fulfill my destiny. 

I do not want to know when I stand before the throne of Yah that there was so much more I could have done if my body had not slowed me down.

I know I will age, and life will slow down, but I do not want to hurry it any more than I already have.

I do not have the strength of spirit in my own flesh to follow through on my heart's desire. But I know one who does and will help me if I will just cry out.

To wholeness body, soul and spirit in 2012.
________________________________
LOMMOY ~ Less of Me, More of You

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You echo my thoughts! Always trying to 'be perfect because I am perfect', but seldom applying that to my physical body--which seems always last on my priority list.

Were it not for yard work I would have no exercise. I've 'thought' of walking a large square near my house but now I'll try to turn that thought into reality. Yah, give me strength and motivation! All Glory to Elohim!

Judah Gabriel Himango said...

Shalom! I came across your blog when trying to launch a blog of the same name.

I run Chavah Messianic Radio. Since you're involved in Torah and Hebrew Roots, I figure you might likewise enjoy some Messianic radio.

Blessings in Messiah.